We have netting for any application, including overhead backstops, spectactor protection, foul ball control, golf ranges, football goal post netting, soccer field barrier nets, even custom batting tunnels. Our fabricator, with over 30 years of experience, has perfected their netting to ensure a longer field life with maximum resistance to the sun's UV rays. Note: Due to setup costs, prices are based on a minimum of 500 sq. ft. per section. Call for pricing on smaller pieces.
- #36 gauge 2.5MM knotted polyethylene with a 180 lb. breaking test
- coated and extruded with UV protectants
- weather treatments built-in to create the best weather resistance
- hung on the square to minimize sag and provide a professional look
- includes a heavy gauge poly rope border, woven and tied for maximum strength
- optional rib lines and Plastinet coating are available to prolong the life of your netting by up to 3 years
- for orders under 500 sq. ft. or over 5,000 sq. ft., a representative will contact you to discuss pricing
- custom nets are made to your specifications and cannot be returned
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery
- Custom netting can not be returned for credit
- When ordering this item, please make sure to use the special instructions area of your order form to specify the dimensions of your netting.
- Due to the varying weight of your specific dimensions, freight cannot be calculated on-line. A representative will contact you regarding the details of your order.