Marmix Infield Mix Bulk Material
See other images:
Due to the nature of this item, it is best to discuss the details of your order
with one of our knowledgeable sales advisors. Please click on the link below to
request contact from a sales advisor or call us at 800-264-4519.
A beautiful dark red color, blended and screened to be free of debris.
- composed of 54% sand for excellent percolation rates
- 32% clay binds and yields excellent footing and durability
- 14% silt provides extra plasticity and allows greater percolation
- works great over brick dust infields to reduce sliding injuries and uniform damage
- for 1" of depth you will need approximately 50 tons for a regulation baseball infield
- approximately 2,650 lbs. per cu. yd.
- sold by bulk load and priced per truck
- used at all levels of play from youth league, high schools, colleges/universities or professionally
|Mar Mix Recommended Quantities (4" Depth Recommended)
Clay: 28.9% (for binding)
Color: Dark Red
Lava: Not Applicable
Sand: 59.3% (for percolation)
Silt: 11.8% (for plasticity)
- No Reviews -