The highest quality net available. Constructed from #36 knotted nylon with a 320 lb. breaking test. For youth, pro, and commercial applications. Priced per single unit.
- black 1¾" mesh, hung on the square for minimal sag & superior appearance
- injected with weather & UV inhibitors creating superior weather protection, UV resistance, and waterproofing, creating protection inside and out
- heavy duty 3/8" poly ropes are woven and sewn around the top perimeter, down the top center length to minimize sag, and down all 4 corners
- knots are tied every mesh to secure seams and attach rope borders, providing maximum durability (watch for competitors' nets that are only tied every 6'-8')
- 1 piece construction using the revolutionary reduced seam technique. Standard tunnels typically have 5 sections of netting joined together creating 8 total seams. More seams equals more possible failure points.
- lead core, weighted bottom rope around the bottom perimeter reinforces the cage bottom, prevents blowing in the wind and traps balls inside the net
- entry flap features a safe, overlapping design that will not allow balls to escape. Bordered corner slit is fully covered by an extra 3' of back panel netting that wraps around the corner and attaches to the side.
- yellow border ropes indicate entry area and steel snaps and rings are installed on the bottom to secure the flap
- built-in net saver absorbs the impact and protects the high wear area behind the batter to increase the life of your net
Weighted Lead Core (Prevents Blowing in the Wind)
Built-in Net Saver:
70'L x 14'W x 12'H
#36 Knotted Nylon
HD 3/8" Poly Woven and Sewn (Top, Center, and all 4 Corners)
Youth Through Commercial
1-Piece No Seam (Best Available !)
Weather and UV Protection (Embedded During Extrusion)