Manufacturer requested MAP pricing.
To check out our discounted prices, please add item to cart.
Due to high demand, certain color and size combinations may be backordered. Please call 800-264-4519 for details on your helmet.
FACEGUARD IS INCLUDED. Please make sure to select helmet color and size, faceguard type and color, hybrid chincup color, and chinstrp color above when ordering. See below for color options and size chart.
- Optimized shock absorbers are specifically tuned for each location in the helmet and maximize the space for enhanced performance.
- New comfort pads made of waterproof TPU. The new pads are more comfortable, durable, easier to clean and more hygienic.
- Aware-Flow Shock Absorbers strategically collapse by venting air.
- Shock Bonnet® Suspension System allows the shell to move independently to help minimize rotational forces.
- Fit Seeker® provides an instant custom fit with no pump needed, and keeps the helmet secure during impact and on player’s head.
- Varsity shell is constructed from polycarbonate.
- Available 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL), with 12 injected shell colors and 10 standard paint colors. See options below.
- Choose from any of the 7 faceguards that are not premium(available in 13 colors). See options below.
- Hybrid Chincup included. Choose from 10 colors. The Hybrid Chincup combines the comfort and fit of a traditional soft chinstrap with the added protection of a hard chincup. Features a protective impact modified shell, a soft, slip-resistant SBR liner, and a vented shell and liner for greater breathability. See options below.
- Choose from a white or black chinstrap. See options below.
- Faceguard can be factory attached for an additional upcharge. Specify above.
WARNING: Before use of these helmets, user should read all accompanying literature and view the CD on proper use and injury avoidance. NO HELMET CAN PREVENT SERIOUS HEAD OR NECK INJURIES INCLUDING BRAIN INJURY FROM A CONCUSSION WHICH A PLAYER COULD RECEIVE WHILE PLAYING FOOTBALL. Keep your head in an upright position and do not use this helmet to butt, ram, or spear any player. Such use is in violation of NCAA and NFL football rules and can result in severe head or neck injuries, including, but not limited to paralysis or death and injury to an opponent. You should immediately report any of the following symptoms to your coach, trainer, parents, and/or doctor: loss of consciousness or memory, dizziness, headache, neck or spine pain, nausea or confusion. Discontinue all football activities until all symptoms are gone and you have received written medical clearance. Ignoring this warning may lead to additional and more serious or fatal brain or neck injury.
Xenith warrants helmet shells to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five(5) years from date of shipment for all varsity and youth polycarbonate shells and for a period of three(3) years from date of shipment for the youth ABS shell. The assembled liner t (including the interior liner, all shock absorbers, jaw plates and hook/loop attachments) are warranted for a period of two(2) years from the date of shipment; comfort pads are warranted for one(1) year only. Hybrid strap and chin cup assemblies are warranted for one(1) year.
Xenith recommends 1) annual reconditioning of each helmet by a Xenith authorized reconditioner and that failure to do so may adversely affect the performance of the helmet; 2) that helmets be retired from service not later than ten(10) years after initial use; and 3) that shock absorbers should never be swapped from its original location to another within the interior liner.
Xenith uses several types of shock absorbers in every football helmet. Each type of shock absorber is designed differently and strategically placed in the interior liner to achieve the desired performance. Shock absorbers may not be interchanged or swapped from one location to another.